Saturday 17 August 2013

I CRIED IN ECO BANK!!!

My mum sent me my monthly allowance(pocket money), i was so broke i had to beg her to send it a bit earlier, i went to Eco bank to withdraw the money she sent me only for them to tell me my  ATM card is no longer functional and i needed to get a new one, so i applied and they gave me a new ATM card,which they assured would be accessible within the next 24 hrs.

 next day i rushed to the ATM, because i was so broke in school, i tried to access the ATM it wasn't paying after waiting on  the Que for a very long time,.they said the ATM was out of service.I decided to go to the customer care to lay my complains and they said there's no problem with the ATM, that i should give them more time to verify it, i then decided to try and use the counter to withdraw money, they said they were out of service too,so i stayed in the bank because i needed that money badly(i mean why won't one who's dead ass broke stay).I waited for the service to come back or my ATM to be verified, I even missed my  lectures,because i had to wait till the bank closed by 4pm, only for them to tell me to try again tomorrow, i was so frustrated because i needed the money and i knew i could do nothing about it but to come tomorrow.

the next day I came back earlier than d previous day to avoid stories,i was the first customer to come that morning, only for them to tell me their generator is faulty and its under repair, that they cant access my details now, that i had to wait  for the lights to come up, finally the lights came up and i approached them again, they said no service, i was so confused, they said i should come the next day.

I went as usual early and also as usual waited for the service to come up so that they could attend to me, only for them to tell me my account was dormant that i needed some one to introduce me again to Eco bank, i was shocked, why they didn't tell me  all this while, than making me waste my transport  fare and precious time.i cried and begged them to do something about it for it was already late, and i was the only one left  in the bank, i told them i wasn't leaving without my money or else i would sleep in the bank because i had no transport fare back to my hostel.If not for the security man from my school who recognized me and gave me transport fare back to schoo,Eco bank would have seen the worst of me.
the next day, after 5 long days it was rectified,i hurriedly withdrew all my money sharp sharp and opened another bank account without wasting time.
anytime my friends tell me their problems in Eco bank i laugh at them.
                                                  
 
                                                                    THE END
                                                         follow @9jateengossip on twitter
                                                                  X.O.X.O
                                                                        TEEN GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment